Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Making that little choice in life - NOW, not LATER !

Quite often there are these little interesting thoughts that come up in our minds, but unfortunately they end up as mere thoughts.  I have always wanted to pen down something, nothing big, but just the thought of thinking something through and writing it down on paper (or on a blog) is a great feeling.

So, although I started this blogger account 6 years back, I have never taken the effort to stick a few minutes of my time into this, although I did blog a bit for a friend's portal that no longer exists.  But now, I have decided that this has to change - effective from today.  I will now start pinning across my thoughts, however insignificant and irrelevant they are !!

Cheers, and I will see you guys shortly.....

Cheers,
10 E

No comments:

Post a Comment